Noah, Kyle and I had to run some errands and Kyle so badly wanted to go on the carousel, but he wanted Noah to go with him. What a good big brother!
I don't like to dye easter eggs and I thought I might of gotten away with doing it this year, but the day before Easter Connor and Kyle insisted we did it. The other boys wanted no part! I probably should enjoy that they still want to do this with me.
My handsome boys on Easter. This is the only picture we took all day. It is always crazy on Easter Sunday!
For spring break we decided to take a last minute trip to Destin. We found a hotel across the street from the beach and crammed into one hotel room (which we will NEVER do again)! It was great to get away and be on the beach for a couple of days, but this family vacation was more work then it was worth. The fighting, the bad attitude and moods just about did Chris and I in. We did have some moments of family fun!
We went on a dolphin site seeing tour, which was super fun!
Our last night on the beach we ate dinner on the beach.
Bray and Connor got the game ball on the same night because of an awesome play at the plate to get the runner out.
Science fair! You all know how I feel about school projects. Actually this one wasn't as bad.
Grammy and Great Gram came down for a visit.
Uncle Sonny passed away so Noah, Owen, and Chris flew up to attend the funeral and say goodbye.
While the big boys were around I was able to spoil the little ones We went to a Braves game. We got there super early to watch batting practice and ate dinner at a fun restaurant overlooking the field.
I just loved this picture of Kyle intently checking out baseball magazine.
































No comments:
Post a Comment