Over the summer they added sidewalks from our house all the way down to Vickery Village. It is so nice to have sidewalks, it allows me to run outside our neighborhood and the kids in our neighborhood can walk to school now. Since the weather has been so beautiful I have been walking down or riding my bike down to the YMCA to pick up Kyle from school. Kyle has so much energy, but if you ask him to walk anywhere he will complain non-stop and ask us to carry him constantly. Today, Owen and I were determined to get him to walk all the way home. Well....he did it! He probably ran most of the mile home. It's the little things that make me excited and I was excited. Don't worry, tomorrow he will be back to asking me to carry him again and I will give in because he is my baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment