Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Yup, Another Cat

Kyle has been bothering me for about a month about getting a new cat. He missed Minion and wanted a new cat. Connor was just as adamant also, so I did what ever good parent does and gave in to there demands. We headed to the Forsyth Animal Shelter and I let them pick up whatever kitty they wanted. They are not as young at the shelter, but they come fixed and with all their shots so that was good for me. We settled on this little girl and decided to call her MJ (minion junior). She somehow lost part of her tail so she has this short stubby thing for a tail and she spent the first couple of days with us hiding from all of us. She has finally started to warm up to us and Zoe. I don't think she will ever replace Minion and how incredibly tolerant he was, but so far so good. The best part is Kyle and Connor are happy. Oh boy! 

No comments: