I think my husband is the best father out there! This weekend we had a tournament and I pretty sure he wouldn't of wanted to be anywhere else. He spent 13 hours on the ball field so we never got to do anything to celebrate, but he was completely happy. He said all he wanted for Father's Day was to win the tournament and that is what he got. He has loved coaching Noah's team. He is the pitching coach and he didn't intend to coach, it kind of just happened and he has done a great job. He loves working with the kids and helping them improve. He has poured a lot of time and effort into their pitching and I think it has been a great for Noah. Here are some pictures from the weekend. Happy Father's Day Chris!
Love this picture of Chris meeting with his pitchers before the big champion game!
It was an exciting day for all of us. First tournament win!
No comments:
Post a Comment