Happy Halloween! It was another successful Halloween in the Willis house! We changed things up a little this year. Every year we go to another neighborhood to trick or treat. In the past not many people trick or treated in our neighborhood and there are no street lights so we end up going somewhere else. Over the past couple of years a lot more kids have moved into the neighborhood so I decided to try to get as many families to stay in the neighborhood to trick or treat. We invited a bunch of families over for a pre trick or treat dinner. Everyone brought an appetizer to share and we grilled hotdogs for the kids. It was a huge success! Plus it seems like our neighborhood really stepped it up a notch this year and there was a ton of kids around and some great haunted houses. I even ran out of candy which never happens! Connor got really into the whole thing this year and kept on running back to me saying "MOMMY! I got CANDY! I said thank you!" He did end up crashing half way around our mile long block, but once we were home and in bed he said he had the best time. Kyle stayed back home with Chris and the two older ones really enjoyed being with friends. It was a fun night and we aren't suffering too much from a Halloween hang over.

Harry Potter, Darth Vader, Spiderman and a Cow. Owen is the only one who never wore this costume so I guess you can say I got my money's worth!
1 comment:
That looks like a blast! We had to cancel Halloween this year due to all the storm damage, no power, trees and power lines across everyone's yards, but it is a Halloween we'll remember :)
Post a Comment