Monday, June 27, 2011

Father's Day

First let me say that I think Chris is an amazing dad! He is one of the most involved dads I know. He is constantly at their games, school activities, church events and just their daily lives. I love this about him! The boys love him so much and think the world of him. They get so excited when he gets home from work and the fight over who gets to sit next to him at dinner and who gets to play with him. Chris is passionate about growing as a dad and being the best dad for his kids. Our family is his top priority and I love the role model he is for our children! I wish I could of given him the kind of day he deserved, but the stage of life we are in right now we are both content just being together. I had to work so we were all up early and out the door to church. After I was done working we headed to the Braves game where we had great seats. It was Kyle's first game and he seemed to enjoy all the noises and clapping. We left in the 7th inning as the younger ones were getting restless. We headed home where we planned on grilling out, but we were both exhausted and decided to go out for Mexican instead. It was a good day, but wish I could of done more for him!





Happy Father's Day! We all love you so much!























No comments: