Last week the boys attended Winshape Camp at our church, but it is put on by Chick-fi-la or as Connor say Chickencow. It was from 7:45-5pm Monday through Thursday and then a family day on Friday. They had a blast! They had three different activities they participated in, attended small group sessions and large group worship. They are already talking about going next year. One day the campers were asked to wear and decorate their cars in their team colors and themes. The boys were the Ocean group. They got home at 5 that afternoon with that news and we had to rush off the baseball. The first reaction was NO! How do we have time? I didn't say no, I just told them I would think about it. Well, I decided to go for it and we headed to Target to grab some supplies before baseball and after baseball we were all up until 10pm decorating the car. They were super excited!


We had to stop on our way to tie on the balloons. The next day was the family fun day where they announced the winner and we didn't win! Oh well, we have already started planning the car for next year. During Family Fun day we got to see what a shortened day of camp is like and Connor felt super cool being part of camp. It was a great week for the boys!
1 comment:
You sure pulled it off!!! The Willis mobile looked awesome. GREAT JOB!!!! Love you!!
Post a Comment