Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Owen "Watching" Kyle

The other day I asked Owen to keep an eye on Kyle while I got some stuff done and this is how he watched him. Kyle was his patient and didn't have much say in the whole thing.

Kyle will probably be the subject of many things that he doesn't actually have a say in, but so far he has been a good sport about it.
He sure he a good looking doctor!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the most precious picture. Kyle, you are getting so BIG right before my eyes. Owen, there is something very special about you and the way you are with people. I LOVE YOU!!!

Katy McGuffey said...

Owen look great in glasses! Love the bandaids on Kyle!!!

Anonymous said...

OH Sweet Kyle....Can't wait to see you for the first time and squeeze those "chubby" cheeks. Will see you in November...Hugs and kisses