Monday, September 13, 2010

One Month


Today Kyle is one month old! Not much to report. I tried to get some good pictures today, but had a hard time getting him to do what I needed : )! He is still only getting up once at night which is very nice. He is starting to be awake more, but I will say he is usually pretty cranky when he is awake. He likes to be held if he is awake, which can cause some stress in the afternoon when everyone else needs me also. I feel like we have fallen into a good routine though and things have calmed down a whole lot. The big boys are doing great with Kyle and have really stepped up to the plate with helping me out and being patient when I can't help them right away. We head to the doctor on Wednesday so we will know how much he has grown then. I think Kyle knows he has to go with the flow and he pretty much does! We have been on the go for awhile now and besides the fact that he screams when he is in the car it has gone really well. Looking forward to seeing his little personality blossom, but at the same time trying to enjoy this tiny baby stage that I will no longer experience! Happy One Month Kyle!

3 comments:

David and Kate said...

Happy one month! It is true... I felt like there wasn't much change at one month old. Glad you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Happy one month Kyle!!! You are a little cutie, and so lucky to have such a wonderful family. With the looks of those cheeks, you look like you are eating good!!!

Katy McGuffey said...

I can't believe he's one month old already!