Sunday, January 17, 2010

Did you just tell me that you are.......

PREGNANT! That is the text I received from Chris about ten minutes after I told him the news and he had left to go to work. Yes, it is true! A fourth Willis will be joining us early August. We were shocked and I am a little nervous, but I know we can handle it. The boys are thrilled and pray for the baby every night. I have been feeling pretty sick and I am exhausted, but hopefully this will get better in a couple of weeks. The big question everyone is wondering is if we want a boy or girl. I would be lying if I said it didn't matter. I want a girl, but I am prepared for a boy. Whatever God gives us I know it is what he had in store for our family. Not to say I won't shed some tears when they tell me it is a boy and I realize what my house will be like with four boys, but to tell you the truth I love the chaos the boys bring to our house. I like to call it controlled chaos! On the other side I would love to have a girl to do all those thing a mother and daughter do. We will just have to wait and see. We will be sure to keep everyone updated during this journey!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristin that's so awesome! So happy for you all! You're an awesome mother, and I know how much you want a little girl! Praying for you!

Kerry Giumarra said...

I love and appreciate your honesty!

Diane said...

Four can get a little crazy. I feel like I need more hours in the day to do all I need to. But, I am sure that as Sophia gets older things will calm down a bit...or at least I am hoping. But, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love that my kids have each other and are all so close.

Natalie Carretto said...

Congrats! How exciting!