On Superbowl Sunday we get together with our neighbors for a party and this year it was our turn to host. Kyle was so excited about the party and talked about it all day.....well, he didn't even last through the first quarter. Poor guy he was so exhausted that when we took this picture he didn't even wake up.
Big day for Noah! Braces came off! Look at those beautiful teeth. This unfortunately is only round one of two!
Mima came to visit and we got to enjoy some nice weather in February!
Connor had a poem recital for school where he had to memorize a poem and then stand up on stage and recite the poem in front a room full of people. We were all a little nervous has his anxiety has gotten worse and worse these past couple of weeks, but I am happy to say he nailed it!
This is the note I woke up to on February 14th. It has been a struggle everyday with Connor to get him to go to school. We decided to name is anxiety Billy Bob and we would yell at him to leave Connor alone. I loved getting this note, but unfortunately this strategy didn't last long. It is one hard emotional rollercoaster we are on with this boy this year!
Ending Valentine's Day with some brownie sundaes!
The crazy cold weather and lack of school has driven us all a little crazy. We headed to the bolwing alley for some fun.
Cabin fever has set in! Things were starting to get crazy around the house!
Noah was heading over to his "girlfriend's" house for dinner. I don't think I am ready for this!
What an AWESOME basketball season. They went undefeated and won the playoffs. They even were treated to a limo ride to a restaurant after their championship game.
Is this winter ever going to end?!?












No comments:
Post a Comment