We have realized in 4th grade the test get a little harder and Noah for the first time really needs to take time to study. Studying is not Noah's idea of a good use of his time. It can be a really frustrating experience for everyone involved. He had a test on the Native Americans and he was having a hard time remembering all the material. So, we sat down together and made a big chart so he could see the information better and then through out the next couple of days he would spend time throwing a ball against the wall while talking a lot the facts. Guess what...he ended up with a B on the test! I have to say that last year was a rough year for him as we all figured out his learning issues and he had to change his whole diet. This year is going a lot better and I love how he has really embraced it all and I feel like this year will huge as we put into practice all that we know. Very proud of him!
1 comment:
Great idea!!
Post a Comment