Chris and I just got home from Park City, Utah. He had to go there for work and I was fortunate to be able to tag along. Thanks Mima for holding down the fort so we could get away! I will say this place is now in my top ten favorite places. I love the beach, but by far I am a mountain girl. I just love being in the mountains it makes me happy! We arrived on Sunday afternoon and took the chair lift up to a lodge where we had dinner for his work. On Monday Chris had meetings all day so I was on my own. I ran/walked for 10 miles and enjoyed every minute of exploring a new place. Park City has all these bike trails and parks along with a very cool town. I ate lunch on my own and just relaxed. It was perfect!
Where we stayed. It is consider the number one ski resort.
Chris got to ride one day. It is a lot harder to bike or run at 7000 feet.
My view from where I sat and ate lunch. I also took this funky looking thing up to the St. Regis hotel. It was a beautiful hotel and I asked how much it was to stay a night and during ski season it is $1500 a night! Crazy!
Tuesday afternoon after Chris was done with meetings we took a hike. The views were amazing.
It was a great time away and very relaxing. The weather was beautiful. It was hard to return to the heat, humidity and traffic! Chris and I are determined to get out there to live one day. Maybe not Park City, but somewhere out west! Hopefully we will be reading this one day while living in the mountains somewhere!

No comments:
Post a Comment