Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy 9th Birthday Noah!

Wow! Nine years! This is the halfway point. Nine years from now you will be getting ready to go off to college and move out. It's a scary thing to think about. I already feel like it has gone by too quickly! You have changed so much in nine years I can only imagine what the next nine will have install for you. You have been going through a lot this past year and these past couple of months have been hard. At times we both have become extremely frustrated with each other.I know that this is just an intense couple of months that will benefit you in the long run. I also know that this frustration with each other is only the beginning of the many years we have ahead of us. Please know that we are always just trying to do what we think is best. We are so proud of you and how hard you are working. I love seeing you grow and mature each year. I love how you ask me everyday afterschool how my day was and at dinner you always want to know everyones favorite part of the day. I love how passionate you get about everything (well I don't love it all the time), but it makes me realize how you do everything with your whole heart in it. Recently we haven't seen the best side of you and it frustrates me because I know what you are capable of and I want to see that in you, but I also know this is a stage. It is all part of growing up and learning. I love you so very much and I hope you never forget that or question it! I also can't say it enough that Daddy and I are so proud of you. I recently was in a meeting at your school with a bunch of teachers that have worked with you and they couldn't say enough great things about you and it made me so happy and proud. We aren't the only ones that see your potential! Keep up all the hard work! Happy 9th Birthday Noah!!

No comments: