
We have returned from our 10 day annual summer trip to NJ. This year the trip was a little shorter and Chris couldn't come because of work and I wasn't up to driving both ways so we flew. I don't know if I am crazy or not, but four kids by myself on the plane was quite an experience,especially with an active baby. I got lots of looks, questions and at times very rude people. Let's just say the trip home was bad! Besides that we had a great time! It was perfect to just have a change of scenery, schedule and I was spoiled by my mom. She took care of everything! I didn't have to do any laundry, wash any dishes, make any meals or clean anything. It was great! I so appreciate how hard she worked to make this trip relaxing for me and the boys. Trust me she worked really hard and I really couldn't thank her enough. She knows how to make her guest feel very relaxed and comfortable. Here are a ton of pictures explaining our trip.

Connor getting ready for take off. First time on a plane and very excited.

A visit from Aunt Sissy!

Lots of time playing baseball with Papa. They love their Papa!

Enjoying meals outside in beautiful weather.

Kyle enjoyed playing with Papa.


A visit to Abma's farm for donuts and feeding the animals.

A hike with Papa.

Having fun sending pictures to Daddy through out the day.


A little bit of tennis.

Kyle's favorite way to travel. He got very upset with us when we took him out of the car.

A Met's game with Papa.


A visit from Emily, Nana, and Grampie.

A visit from Grammie and Grampie.

A visit from the Giumarra Family. Kerry and I have been best friends for 20 years. A friendship that has lasted through so many changes in on own lives. I love having a friend that has known me through pretty much everything. Look at all our cute kids. It is so fun to see how much fun they have together even though they only see each other once a year. Kerry came on my birthday and we met for a early morning run, which is another love we both share. Then she met us at the pool later on that morning. She gave me a birthday present and she wanted me to open it. I opened it and there was the new Taylor Swift cd which I was excited about it and then she told me there was something else and in a envelope was two tickets to Taylor Swift. The tickets were for that night. I was in shock, complete shock!!! I couldn't believe she did this and that is all worked out for us to go. We hung out the rest of the day and then that night we went to the concert. It was so much fun! It was one of the best concerts I have ever been to and I was so excited to be there. I love that Kerry I can get together and it is like we see each other everyday. It is so easy and comfortable. I can't thank her enough for such a great night and for being such an great friend. I feel very fortunate to have her in my life.

At the Taylor Swift concert!

It was such a great trip. My boys loving going to NJ every year. Every year that we are there they say they want to move there. Again I can't thank my parents enough for taking us all in and taking such care of us all. We love you so very much!! Looking forward to next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment